Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Broken Pieces

 "Broken pieces can be given to many; an intact heart is limited by its perfection..." -Sarah from Capturing Love Photography

Do I see my heart as perfect?  Am I limited by my perfection?  As dancers, we never reach real perfection, if we did, what would be the point of working so hard?  The point of working so hard is to reach a point where we can turn around and see the beauty in us.  Working toward perfection.

Am I limited by my perception of myself?  Do I see myself as too perfect to change?

If I am too perfect to change, I am too flawed to see my brokenness.

Lord, use my pride, my brokenness, my all.  You are my everything; the only reason that my life sings.  The only reason that my life dances.  The only reason that people see me with joy: YOU.

Thanks Sarah.

Love,
Mandy



(couldn't get the link to the photo site - sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment