Monday, May 21, 2012

The Plan

YAY!

I have been a bit exited recently.  Just this past week, I performed in my school's dance showcase.  I love performing for people and thrusting my entire self into the dancing.  Also, there is that wonderful camaraderie of sitting in the wings with your dancing chums and mentally dancing the steps being performed.

Oh--it's not perfect, by all means.  I just went to my friend's dance performance, and to the audience's dismay, a piece of the archway which she passed through fell onto her head!  She stood dazed for a moment, bravely (but a bit dizzily) danced through the rest of the dance (a short one, thank heavens!) and ran from the stage.

As you may have guessed, quite a few fervent Hail Marys were thrown heaven-wards during those few moments--and praise be to God--my friend was fine.

So... what next?  Life is un-predictable, at least, we humans don't know what is going to happen tomorrow, but God does.  He has a plan, and not just any plan, it is THE plan.  Only for you, not re-used, not one just tossed out there.  Your plan is a plan that is for no one else.  God made your plan for you, it's for no body else.  Go and live your life the way He wants you to, because His plan is the best.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." 
Jeremiah 29: 11

He has a plan, watch it unfold.

-Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment