Thursday, May 31, 2012

Selfish

Dear God,

Try as I might, I can't connect with You.  What is my problem?  I pray about my concerns, I bring You everything!  I tell You about what I have done and all of my fears.  Nothing is helping!  I don't feel any better than when I started.

Still searching.....

Love,
        Selfish

~+~


Dear Selfish,

Stop looking at yourself.  I have been waiting for you to come to me, and you have "come", but all you do is focus on yourself.  If you want to connect with me, you must look at the cross.  Abandon your hopes and dreams to me.  Your confidence in me will not be wasted.

I am with you.  I have always been with you.  Give me your burdens - stop taking them back.  I promise to set you free.

I am with you always.

With more love than you could ever imagine,
                                                   
                                             Your Father in Heaven



No comments:

Post a Comment